Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Good Listen
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://975thefanatic.com/podcasts/

Adam is pretty well connected and was on Joe's show the other day. Had some interesting info to share on the free agency and league in general. Adam's a little too full of himself, always saying he told us so etc, but still has some good info.

Just click on the Decamera Podcast on the lower left.

Can check out the other shows Podcasts too. Mikey Miss was on vacation for a few days that's why his only goes up to Tuesday.
Zero
With all of this, he's saying that it's possible that a "premium" QB will drop to 13 which has been the general thought amongst pundits. It's looking like Wentz may go to Cleveland leaving a toss up between Goff and Lynch to drop, presumed Lynch. At that point, do you trade down ... is there a team to trade with? Or, do you take the QB there. I've read that Lynch has looked pretty good for a project/franchise QB. Haven't read too much about Goff.
nephillymike
I've been hearing that Lynch isn't a 1st round talent. (Diddy and others)

Goff and Wentz are considered the valid 1st rounders and both with grades appropriate for #13 or higher. Both shined yesterday. Goff pinpoint accuracy, Wentz interviews and accuracy and intangibles.

Dak Prescott has been impressive I've heard but as a 2nd round talent or lower.

Cook and Hack have dropped.

All based on combine adjustments.

The pre combine draft grades have it being comparable to the last few years.

I think first order is to decide what we want to do with Bradford. If he signs, then I take QB off of the list for the draft. If he doesn't, it's one of my first two picks and I trade down to get a 2nd.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 28 2016, 11:51 AM) *
I think first order is to decide what we want to do with Bradford. If he signs, then I take QB off of the list for the draft. If he doesn't, it's one of my first two picks and I trade down to get a 2nd.

If you mean take QB off high priority, I agree. The Eagles HAVE to draft a QB fairly high regardless of Bradford. Injury, development, future. I also agree that they should potentially double up on QBs. A relatively high pick and a late rounder or FA with warts but promise.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Feb 28 2016, 12:09 PM) *
If you mean take QB off high priority, I agree. The Eagles HAVE to draft a QB fairly high regardless of Bradford. Injury, development, future. I also agree that they should potentially double up on QBs. A relatively high pick and a late rounder or FA with warts but promise.

Have to disagree Z.....weak QB draft.....draft one in the later rounds as a camp arm/backup and hope you get lucky...if not draft one next year...it appears Sanchez is not going anywhere...
Joegrane
I'd be shocked if they don't draft a 2nd day QB if Bradford signs. I bet they'll try to trade Sanchez like they did last year with Matt Barkley. Sanchez will get them more than a 7th rounder since he is a solid #2 QB.

QUOTE (Zero @ Feb 28 2016, 12:09 PM) *

Zero
If we have Bradford and a rookie we still need another vet QB. Keep Sanchez unless they can get Daniel for cheaper.
Joegrane
If they were a solid playoff contender I'd agree. However I'd rather save some $ and go with a washed up veteran who'd be willing to mentor the rookie.

QUOTE (Zero @ Feb 28 2016, 02:18 PM) *
If we have Bradford and a rookie we still need another vet QB. Keep Sanchez unless they can get Daniel for cheaper.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.