Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should they extend Logan?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Bennie is in the final year of his rookie contract. Cap is $1,818,023. Does he fit Schwartz's attack defense as a DT? If yes, and if he has a blow out year he could demand big bucks as a FA. Do you extend him now?
D Rock
I would. He was a 4/3 interior lineman at LSU. He was miscast as a NT.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Feb 13 2016, 08:12 AM) *
Bennie is in the final year of his rookie contract. Cap is $1,818,023. Does he fit Schwartz's attack defense as a DT? If yes, and if he has a blow out year he could demand big bucks as a FA. Do you extend him now?

YES
Joegrane
Will both DTs be attacking or will one be 2-gapping looking for the draw or QB sneak?

Cox can't play every down and be optimally effective.

I hope they can afford Logan. If they don't sign Bradford, I would not be surprised if Logan gets his extension. If they sign Bradford, they might not have cap$ to extend Logan and resign others on D.

QUOTE (Zero @ Feb 13 2016, 08:12 AM) *
nephillymike
I say not now.

Sign the other big fish to improve the team and then worry about resigning him.

Let's get some new talent in here and ease up on signing players on the second worst defense and a non playoff roster.

I'm not against it, just not now.

Let's revisit this in late June.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.