Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If this is true I may have to start following another sport
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Say it ain't so....

This has to be one of those ESPN bullshit rumors.....

http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/...mp;id=367968341
Rick
Huh? I can't even fathom the reasoning behind bringing back Foles. I mean, what would the point be?
SAM I Am
From Bleeding Green Nation

[[ As for the Foles part of this report ... just, why. I get that Doug Pederson is familiar with Foles since they were together in Philadelphia in 2012. But that was a long time ago and Foles has clearly proved to be a bad quarterback since then. ]]

[[ Ugh. This team just doesn't seem to be in a very good place right now. From putting Howie Roseman back in charge to the uninspiring hire of Doug Pederson to ... this ... it's just not very encouraging. ]]
Reality Fan
If this is the case then Lurie is completely tone deaf to the current atmosphere in this town.....I get the Pederson hire and though that is a big risk it is not horrible.....but to bring back Foles would be catastrophic.....he failed miserably in St. Louis....it would be the one single move they could make that would alienate fans after gaining some capital with the recent signings.....this can't be true....
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Feb 7 2016, 01:07 PM) *
If this is the case then Lurie is completely tone deaf to the current atmosphere in this town.....I get the Pederson hire and though that is a big risk it is not horrible.....but to bring back Foles would be catastrophic.....he failed miserably in St. Louis....it would be the one single move they could make that would alienate fans after gaining some capital with the recent signings.....this can't be true....

I has to be bullshit.
Zero
Eagles are denying it
nephillymike
What??

Berman is normally pretty reliable.

I don't get it.

Did the team float that out there to gauge fan reaction??
Eagle2720
Schefter reported some details on it too
Joegrane
or just to help with negotiations with SamB

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 7 2016, 01:50 PM) *
What??

Berman is normally pretty reliable.

I don't get it.

Did the team float that out there to gauge fan reaction??

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Feb 7 2016, 08:39 PM) *
or just to help with negotiations with SamB

Great point Joe.....I did not even consider that....that may be the case....kind of countering Condon trying to float out teams that have interest in Bradford....I hope you are right
Wheeljack
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Feb 7 2016, 12:31 PM) *
Say it ain't so....

This has to be one of those ESPN bullshit rumors.....

http://mobile.philly.com/beta?wss=/philly/...mp;id=367968341

Has to be. I would rather the Eagles start Sanchez than to bring back the guy who got BENCHED for Case Keenum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.