Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heath Evans take on Philly 2015
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nd9kel
https://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/02/heath_evans.html

"The crap that Chip put him in, down-in and down-out, for him to produce what he produced this year was spectacular," Evans said. "I don't know what your opinion of Jeff Fisher is, but Jeff Fisher took that (Los Angeles) Rams job because of Bradford. You won't find a general manager in this league who knows what he's talking about that doesn't want Bradford as their quarterback."

Evans felt that Bradford's numbers could have been even better last season if it weren't the tempo Kelly made him play at.

"He processes information quick, he sees the field accurately," Evans said. "If Chip would have given Sam an extra five seconds at the line of scrimmage this year, just five seconds, and let him digest what he was seeing out there, they might have won ten games."

Or, if Evans was the head coach, maybe 12.
nephillymike
$72-4-40!! biggrin.gif
Rick
QUOTE (nd9kel @ Feb 6 2016, 01:21 AM) *
https://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/02/heath_evans.html

"You won't find a general manager in this league who knows what he's talking about that doesn't want Bradford as their quarterback."

No offense but, apparently, the GM for the Rams didn't want him as their QB or he wouldn't have traded him to the Eagles...

Just sayin'...
Zero
Evans have proven himself a moron too many times to be taken seriously on most anything. But, he may have a point with this. Bradford looked much better when Shurmur let him audible at the LOS, even with a string of games of improvement after his injury. Yes, he was playing against a decimated Giants D but both he and the offense seemed to more in sync with each other. They had a leader who was leading rather than just being one part.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 6 2016, 06:45 AM) *
$72-4-40!! biggrin.gif

keep dreaming......
The Franchise
I'm not the biggest Heath Evans fan, but let's give him credit, he came right out and trashed the Kelly hire 3 years ago, was one of the only ones to do so, and he was right. I had my doubts about Kelly, but drank the kool-aid after his first season began.

Sign Bradford!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.