Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you make of Kap wanting out of SF?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
You think it's Chip's influence?

Kap has sore feelings and wants no part?

As a now curious observer of SF, I'd like to see what Chip does with a QB who can run.

Could it mean that SF are in play for 72-4-40??

If Kap goes to NYJ, could Fitz be in play here? I'm thinking if they don't go with Bradford, the Iggs may want to try for Fitz or Daniels (provided that the people get their wish and Sanchez is out)

I don't know.

My head hurts!

Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Feb 3 2016, 08:59 PM) *
You think it's Chip's influence?

Kap has sore feelings and wants no part?

As a now curious observer of SF, I'd like to see what Chip does with a QB who can run.

Could it mean that SF are in play for 72-4-40??

If Kap goes to NYJ, could Fitz be in play here? I'm thinking if they don't go with Bradford, the Iggs may want to try for Fitz or Daniels (provided that the people get their wish and Sanchez is out)

I don't know.

My head hurts!

Did you hit your head?

Kap is not going to the Jets..Fitz is staying put....his pro bowl WR was on the air lobbying hard for him and he is cheap adn just set a TD pass record there...

and you have Manzel and RG3 and Kap all on the market...poor Sammy's price keeps dropping.....lol
bwc2112
As long as we don't go for Manzel I will be happy. Let Jones get the POS.
Joegrane
Are any of those three obvious starting QBs? I'd expect them all to get backup jobs where they will have an opportunity to compete. Kap might win a #1 job.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Feb 3 2016, 09:05 PM) *
Did you hit your head?

...and you have Manzel and RG3 and Kap all on the market...poor Sammy's price keeps dropping.....lol
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Feb 3 2016, 09:39 PM) *
Are any of those three obvious starting QBs? I'd expect them all to get backup jobs where they will have an opportunity to compete. Kap might win a #1 job.

RG3 might be with the right coach....

Kap certainly is
Rick
If he truly wants out of SF, it's because of their screwed up front office. That front office has already driven out a SB coach and a bunch of really good players.
Zero
QUOTE (Rick @ Feb 4 2016, 06:25 AM) *
If he truly wants out of SF, it's because of their screwed up front office. That front office has already driven out a SB coach and a bunch of really good players.

You mean "the football people?" wink.gif
The Franchise
I'll gladly take Kap here if this is true.
Phits
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Feb 4 2016, 01:31 PM) *
I'll gladly take Kap here if this is true.

ditto. even if it was just as a back-up. He can't be worse than Sanchez this past season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.