Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Curry is in the nest!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Joegrane
Reports are saying Curry is signed! That's great for the new 4-3 defense. That D Line will be really good.

This article paints a rosy picture about the cap, even for signing Bradford, but the numbers don't add up for me.
http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/sa...-concern-eagles

We have to be grateful that J Jurie is the owner in Philly. He certainly is doing his part to fix the mess left by the Kelly era.

A couple of weeks ago I wrote that I feared the Eagles could dissolve like they did after Buddy Ryan was fired. Four Pro Bowl players left.

Lurie has acted forcefully too keep that from happening again. Clearly the Eagles' young elite players believe in each other and the team. They've resigned. That sends a strong message to prospective FAs and to the young players.

It they actually find a way to resign Sam B, they might actually be a playoff contender. However they still have a touch schedule.
Zero
This is a whole lot sweeter than the Dream Team!!! jumpclap.gif
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Feb 2 2016, 07:05 PM) *
This article paints a rosy picture about the cap, even for signing Bradford, but the numbers don't add up for me.
http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/sa...-concern-eagles

Great article. They are building the team the right way. Lock in your good young players. Howie definitely learned that from Joe Banner. Now if only he stays on the financial end of the organization, and keeps his nose out of the personnel end, I will be happy.
Zero
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Feb 3 2016, 07:41 AM) *
Great article. They are building the team the right way. Lock in your good young players. Howie definitely learned that from Joe Banner. Now if only he stays on the financial end of the organization, and keeps his nose out of the personnel end, I will be happy.

Although I tend to agree, Baldy suggests we should give him a chance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.