Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pederson says Bradford wants to be back...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
The coach said the team still hasn't made a decision on Bradford's future.

According to the boss (Roseman):
"Heís a very talented guy who obviously finished the season strong," said Roseman, via PhillyVoice. "Obviously, we hear from his teammates as we met with them that they liked him as well. That all kind of factors into it. But itís still early in the offseason, so we have a lot of decisions to make, and thatíll be part of the process."

"Obviously, quarterback is the most important position on the field, and it would be disingenuous to say anything else," Roseman added. "But at the same time you just have to evaluate players on your team, evaluate the players that are in the draft, evaluate the free agent market, and then start making decisions."

Linc...

Perhaps Howie is taking exception to the Chip players....
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Phits @ Jan 27 2016, 05:23 PM) *
The coach said the team still hasn't made a decision on Bradford's future.

According to the boss (Roseman):

Linc...

Perhaps Howie is taking exception to the Chip players....

Perhaps Howie has to negotiate and renegotiate the mess Kelly left so that they can fit Sam in under the cap......it is not something done in a week or 2...

Hr has a lot of work to do before
Joegrane
It will be interesting to see how they handle the cap if they want Bradford back.

It seemed to me that Celek's $5mil savings would have been the easiest way to create some space. I am shocked that he was extended at all let alone this early.

This site is reporting that the Eagles have $21mil in cap space, not the $16mil they were showing a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if that is mostly due to applying the left-over cap space from last year.
http://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

It seems to include the new Ertz deal. However they are still showing $5mil in savings with a cut of Celek. I assume that does not reflect the new deal which should give the Eagles a little more space.

QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 27 2016, 06:08 PM) *
Perhaps Howie has to negotiate and renegotiate the mess Kelly left so that they can fit Sam in under the cap......it is not something done in a week or 2...

Hr has a lot of work to do before
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.