Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where does Ertz rank in NFL
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I like Zack and I'm happy he'll be here for a while but I'm curious where people think he ranks as a TE among the really good ones. How does he compare to guys like Gronkowski, Witten, Olsen, Graham, Gates ...
D Rock
Gronk is 1 of a kind. But I put Ertz right there with the rest of your list.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 27 2016, 07:43 AM) *
I like Zack and I'm happy he'll be here for a while but I'm curious where people think he ranks as a TE among the really good ones. How does he compare to guys like Gronkowski, Witten, Olsen, Graham, Gates ...

I loved Ertz from the get go, his potential is limitless. It's absolutely criminal how Chip Kelly utilized him (or didn't utilize him), and it's not the least bit shocking that once our beloved genius got the boot, Ertz put up a 150-yard game for the first time ever.

Hopefully we keep Bradford, and if we get some help at WR, Ertz could be a superstar. I think Gronk and Graham are in a league of their own, but they've also had HoF QB's throwing to them their entire careers. Who's to say Ertz can't flourish?
nephillymike
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/tight-end/

In dough, he ranks #4.

In production/talent I'd say 9th.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.