Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I, for one, am GLAD...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Wheeljack
...that the Cheatriots are NOT going to the Super Bowl.

The only team I hate more than Dallas and the Smurfs (or at least as much as them).

I laughed so hard when they 1) twice elected not to take the points as the Donkeys offense wasn't doing crap after the half, even with ALL timeouts and the 2 min warning 2) had to depend on a 2PT conversion to TIE the game in regulation

I even found myself rooting for Demarcus Ware of all people (funny how he, too, had a Dawkins moment, outside of the NFC East... on the same team, even)

but the funniest thing about it is that the Eagles are partly responsible. Giving them one of their few losses in the regular season, possibly the best Eagles regular season game SINCE the Meadowlands Massacre with Vick contributed to the loss total that kept Denver in the #1 seed.

F Brady, F Belicheat, F the Cheatriots. GO EAGLES!

link: http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2016/1/...field-advantage
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Wheeljack @ Jan 26 2016, 12:35 PM) *
I laughed so hard when they 1) twice elected not to take the points as the Donkeys offense wasn't doing crap after the half, even with ALL timeouts and the 2 min warning 2) had to depend on a 2PT conversion to TIE the game in regulation

Could you imagine if any other "genius" coach decided to go down that path?
nephillymike
I too thoroughly enjoyed that too!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.