Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The new PAT rule (33 yard field goal)
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
does the pats in.
Dreagon
I'm just happy I can relax and enjoy a good Super Bowl without the fear of having it spoiled by Tom Brady hoisting another trophy. Manning, Palmer, or Newton are all fine by me.
Phits
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 24 2016, 07:27 PM) *
I'm just happy I can relax and enjoy a good Super Bowl without the fear of having it spoiled by Tom Brady hoisting another trophy. Manning, Palmer, or Newton are all fine by me.

Out of the three remaining teams the player I like most is Fitzgerald. He seems to be the WR version of an ageless Adrian Peterson (sans the controversy). Unfortunately, he is playing on the team I like the least and I really don't like Carson Palmer.

I can't see this version of Peyton Manning beating the Panthers or Cards. So with that said.....right now there's nothing Fina' than Carolina.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Jan 24 2016, 07:27 PM) *

No matter who won the AFC game, or who wins the NFC game, I want the NFC team to win the SB, and it sure is looking like I'll be rooting for the Panther 2 weeks from now.
Dreagon
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 24 2016, 06:39 PM) *
No matter who won the AFC game, or who wins the NFC game, I want the NFC team to win the SB, and it sure is looking like I'll be rooting for the Panther 2 weeks from now.

The way the Panthers have been playing lately, the Super Bowl may be a beatdown.
Reality Fan
The Panthers are playing well but could Palmer play any worse?
Phits
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 24 2016, 09:30 PM) *
The Panthers are playing well but could Palmer play any worse?

His play has been on the downward slope for a few weeks now. In hindsight the regular season finale against Seattle was quite telling. Last week's win against GB was a vintage clinic put on by "Fitz", Palmer didn't look impressive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.