Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schwartz talk
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Check out these two videos:

One ...

Two ...

Good stuff.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 24 2016, 12:30 PM) *
Check out these two videos:

One ...

Two ...

Good stuff.

great stuff...thanks
nephillymike
He seems like a good one.

Imagine if you will..........................

A defense that plays at an average level and good ST's and how much that may help an offense.
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 24 2016, 02:32 PM) *
He seems like a good one.

Imagine if you will..........................

A defense that plays at an average level and good ST's and how much that may help an offense.

An offense that has receivers that (ulp) catch the ball?
Zero
Here's a decent synopsis by someone who watched the videos.
"We took that, and we said, ‘Sh-t, New England never has to play the stretch. It’s all inside zone. That’s all they run,'" Schwartz said at a coaching clinic last year, where he recalled the origin of the wide nine. "They eliminated a lot of runs, and we said, ‘What if there’s a way we can somehow play 3-4 principles in a 4-3?’"

SAM I Am
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 24 2016, 07:11 PM) *
An offense that has receivers that (ulp) catch the ball?

And, an offense that has an O line that (ulp) run blocks and protects the QB?
Joegrane
He mentioned some really good DTs such as Haynesworth who would eat up two blockers.

Maybe Schwartz came because he likes the DLine personnel for his system?

If we are going to see 9 technique we will need a true strong safety to cover the C gap, no?

I wonder if the coach will try to convince E Rowe to do it? I doubt that he will for this season. I still think he will be a very good S.

QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Jan 25 2016, 08:48 AM) *
And, an offense that has an O line that (ulp) run blocks and protects the QB?

HobbEs
Here's a Don't Know Diddley question: Does anyone think Kendricks can be converted to a Cam Chacellor type SS?
Eyrie
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Jan 26 2016, 02:38 PM) *
Here's a Don't Know Diddley question: Does anyone think Kendricks can be converted to a Cam Chacellor type SS?

I think he played SAM as a rookie, but I'd see him more as a WILL. I think we have enough issues in the secondary at present without trying to convert a LB.
Zero
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Jan 26 2016, 09:38 AM) *
I think he'd pull a hammy in the meeting room. That was negative, wasn't it? sad.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 26 2016, 09:44 PM) *
I think he'd pull a hammy in the meeting room. That was negative, wasn't it? sad.gif

Welcome a-board, Pessi-Mystic tongue.gif
D Rock
QUOTE (HobbEs @ Jan 26 2016, 02:38 PM) *

He's got the speed, but he can't fucking tackle a lick.

His little brother is already better than him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.