Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 'Cause I'm Living Here in Allentown
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
And the snow won't stop coming down..........................

A long distance dedication to RF and the 31 inches of snow.

WTF is that??

They originally said the N & W suburbs would get less than us.

Don't over do it. The games don't start until 3 so there is plenty of time to mess with the snow tomorrow.

Besides, I need you around to pay up on the wings and beer!!
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 23 2016, 07:05 PM) *
And the snow won't stop coming down..........................

A long distance dedication to RF and the 31 inches of snow.

WTF is that??

They originally said the N & W suburbs would get less than us.

Don't over do it. The games don't start until 3 so there is plenty of time to mess with the snow tomorrow.

Besides, I need you around to pay up on the wings and beer!!

My dog is bummed....lol

It is bad...they did a robo call to tell everyone to stay off the roads....worse....I took my snow blower over to my folks house........I am screwed...
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 23 2016, 09:18 PM) *
My dog is bummed....lol

It is bad...they did a robo call to tell everyone to stay off the roads....worse....I took my snow blower over to my folks house........I am screwed...

I have two teenage boys to spread the pain.

You have any cheap labor to help out?

We'll go out twice tomorrow to get the job done, once it ends. Can't see going out today before it ends.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 23 2016, 10:32 PM) *
I have two teenage boys to spread the pain.

You have any cheap labor to help out?

We'll go out twice tomorrow to get the job done, once it ends. Can't see going out today before it ends.

I went out and dug out an area for the dog to do his business....tomorrow I will do the sidewalks.....my snowblower crushes this stuff but without it I am handling it solo....what cracked me up is my neighbor did not even touch any of mine with his snowblower.....I have helped the guy with a ton of stuff and let him borrow a ton of tools....maybe he ran out of gas...lol
nephillymike
This one's for you, Love Roob

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadel...ie-jim-schwartz
Zero
I donít get Lurieís continued refusal to discuss Rosemanís role. I get that he doesnít want to go into great detail about the new personnel hire, but how does it hurt to at least explain the front office structure that will be leading the franchise over ó presumably ó the next few years. Will the new hire have final say or will he answer to Roseman? This is kind of an important question to answer, and sharing the structure with fans in no way would compromise who Lurie is able to hire for the job. I know one thing ó if the new personnel hire does have final say and answers to Lurie and not Roseman, and is a respected, experienced, legit NFL personnel guy, it would make me feel much better about the next few years and the Eagles' chances of becoming the kind of team that can go on a deep playoff run. Remember deep playoff runs? Itís been a while.

Yeah, well I don't get the need to know everything about someone else's business NOW! Geez, this is a developing story, give it a chance to develop. I'd like to know, but it's not important to know NOW. If the mainstream media had the same perspective with some of our politicians we'd all be in better shape.
Zero
Hey, donít laugh at Greg Lewis' being named Eagles wide receivers coach. Huge upgrade over Bob Bicknell, who was never the right guy for the position. Lewis was never a great player ó that seems to be a prerequsite to be on Pedersonís staff ó but in his limited time as an NFL coach, heís shown a real flair for helping young receivers improve. Heís got a great personality and really relates to his players. Look how Brandin Cooks improved last year. Look what undrafted Willie Snead did. No young wideouts ever got better under Bicknell. Look for Lewis to make an impact immediately.
Fingers crossed. Never liked what Bicknell did here. Did he do something?
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 24 2016, 09:58 AM) *
Fingers crossed. Never liked what Bicknell did here. Did he do something?

Yes....he got into a fight with Desean Jackson and he taught the WRs how to not catch the football properly....lol
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 24 2016, 09:51 AM) *
Yeah, well I don't get the need to know everything about someone else's business NOW! Geez, this is a developing story, give it a chance to develop. I'd like to know, but it's not important to know NOW. If the mainstream media had the same perspective with some of our politicians we'd all be in better shape.

Understand one thing.....

Ruben Frank is one of the laziest beat reporters you will find.....hence his usual "25 points" garbage that you get by skimming a sports section....my guess is he types it lying in bed, covered in crumbs.....instead of digging in to find facts and deliver analysis on things like the etc we get to have him talk about video at a gas station....

Who does this POS have pictures of? How did we go from Ray Didinger to this?

I wonder if he still has one of McCoy's jocks to sniff occasionally?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.