Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Chip related questions
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
SF won 5 games, Eagles won 7. SF played in tougher division, however we are thought to have better talent than they.

1. Who will win more games next year, us or SF? And by what margin?

2. Who will have better QB stats, Kaep playing for Chip or Sam playing for Doug, and by what margin?

Anyone?

mcnabbulous
I don't think #2 will happen for either team.

Way too early to say which team should or will win more games, but my gut would say SF.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 23 2016, 12:15 PM) *
I don't think #2 will happen for either team.

Way too early to say which team should or will win more games, but my gut would say SF.

Why are you leaning that way?
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 23 2016, 11:21 AM) *
Why are you leaning that way?

I think SF Chip is going to be agressive and more adaptable. I think he's going to be the guy we thought we were getting.

I just kind of think he quit on us, because he hated working for the organization. The offense we rolled out this year was so unimagitive that it's hard to believe he was really committed.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 23 2016, 12:13 PM) *
SF won 5 games, Eagles won 7. SF played in tougher division, however we are thought to have better talent than they.

1. Who will win more games next year, us or SF? And by what margin?

2. Who will have better QB stats, Kaep playing for Chip or Sam playing for Doug, and by what margin?

Anyone?

It's too early to tell with all the re-signings/cuts and the draft, but I'm very happy about Schwartz on defense and think we can bounce back and have a decent year. Chip has a much bigger mess to deal with in SF, and if he hasn't learned some humility they aren't improving much.
nephillymike
I agree its to early to tell, but I would lean toward us being a game better.

I thinking 8-8 for us, 7-9 for them, but we have an entire offseason to refine that.

QB decisions to make, drafts FA, cap maneuvers, time clock mgt 101 to pass...............

Phits
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Jan 23 2016, 04:36 PM) *
It's too early to tell with all the re-signings/cuts and the draft, but I'm very happy about Schwartz on defense and think we can bounce back and have a decent year.

I am more excited for Schwartz than Davis. At least it gives us something to look forward to for next season.

Chip has a much bigger mess to deal with in SF, and if he hasn't learned some humility they aren't improving much.

I think Chip has an easier go of it with SF. The team is in turmoil and needs a lot of work. The expectation to turn the team around isn't as pressing as it was in Philly. Hopefully, he has learned to dismantle the team from day one before they show any promise and not after.
Zero
QUOTE (Phits @ Jan 23 2016, 05:03 PM) *
I think Chip has an easier go of it with SF. The team is in turmoil and needs a lot of work. The expectation to turn the team around isn't as pressing as it was in Philly. Hopefully, he has learned to dismantle the team from day one before they show any promise and not after.

He also has "football men" making personnel decisions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.