Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snow Day!!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
They say in NE PHILLY we'r getting 12 more inches more from here on out.

got about 10-12 so far.

They are saying the Doylestown area is getting almost 20 more!

Got word no b-ball to coach tomorrow night so can just settle in and watch both game in full with a few cold ones.

They say don't shovel until Sunday because you're only wasting your time.

Fine with that.

Any snow stories out there?

Left work around 7:30 last night, started to snow in Bucks county around then and by the time I got home, was about 1-2 inches on the ground. No accidents, but my commute was about 50% longer.
Zero
I'm about the same as you are. Hard to believe this is going to keep going all day and all night.
Rick
Well, here in Jacksonville it's 38 and rainy. Heard there was frozen precipitation over in Mayport (about 10 minutes away). May have to go out and get a shovel... wink.gif
Eyrie
Hope everyone affected is safe over there.

If you're feeling nostalgic, dig out the Snow Bowl game against the Lions.
Joegrane
Light fluffy stuff except down the shore where there is some record flooding. No ice yet to cause power outages but folks in Jersey might get that tonight.

The size of the storm is amazing. It has been falling at substantial rates for something like 18 hours. It just won't stop.

A band of snow got "stuck" and parked itself over the NW burbs from 2pm to around 4pm. They got dumped on.

Re Snow Bowl. Yea, the Celek slide to clinch the game--pictured above-- was a classic Eagles moment. Shady must have been wearing 2" cleats : ) He was amazing.

QUOTE (Eyrie @ Jan 23 2016, 12:23 PM) *
Hope everyone affected is safe over there.

If you're feeling nostalgic, dig out the Snow Bowl game against the Lions.
Rick
So, driving around Jacksonville (yeah, Jacksonville, FL) today, we saw some snow. That's our snow story today.
mcnabbulous
Good luck everyone. I was up in NYC this week for work and got out just in time. I don't envy any of you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.