Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Before we agree on dysfunctional
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
I don't know how much Lurie has changed. I think he felt he was run over by Chip.

I'm not sure how bad Howie is. I think he has talent and needs to be contained to his strengths.

Pederson could be a very good HC and not a fall back tool for a Jerruh wannabe.

The thing that makes me wonder that maybe there are a lot of people misreading this. is what appears to be some very good assistant hires. All I really know is what I read, and all the bashing and trashing of what has just happened doesn't seem to jive with what the same people are saying about the assistants that have decided to come here instead of going someplace less Howie. biggrin.gif
Pila
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 20 2016, 07:24 PM) *
I don't know how much Lurie has changed. I think he felt he was run over by Chip.

I'm not sure how bad Howie is. I think he has talent and needs to be contained to his strengths.

Pederson could be a very good HC and not a fall back tool for a Jerruh wannabe.

The thing that makes me wonder that maybe there are a lot of people misreading this. is what appears to be some very good assistant hires. All I really know is what I read, and all the bashing and trashing of what has just happened doesn't seem to jive with what the same people are saying about the assistants that have decided to come here instead of going someplace less Howie. biggrin.gif

It's hard to say, but from the constant theme being drummed up on the press conferences and the Media's choice of sound bites, it sure is coming off like a reactionary, emotional knee-jerk.

Sports in general is an incredible dynamic of human range, kind of like war. It requires tribal platitudes of warrior-like brotherhood and at least in some form, a cold, iron fist rule that demands mental toughness and discipline.

He (Lurie) appears to be swinging wildly from one end to the other every time he changes coaches.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.