Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oh No!!! Kelly is taking our coaches!!!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
Amazingly....the coach that helped our WRs lead the league....in dropped passes......is the 2nd coach to head to San Fran...

Please....Please...take Davis.....
Zero
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 17 2016, 09:54 AM) *
Amazingly....the coach that helped our WRs lead the league....in dropped passes......is the 2nd coach to head to San Fran...

Please....Please...take Davis.....

Who? Where you getting this?
Zero
Geez, copy and paste will ya? Like this.

I haven't been impressed with Bicknell at all. Tops in drops, right? I'm actually surprised Kelly is taking him. I guess he'll teach route concepts so the receivers can be wide open when they drop 'em. laugh.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 17 2016, 10:45 AM) *
Geez, copy and paste will ya? Like this.

I haven't been impressed with Bicknell at all. Tops in drops, right? I'm actually surprised Kelly is taking him. I guess he'll teach route concepts so the receivers can be wide open when they drop 'em. laugh.gif

Sorry Z....I know I keep driving you crazy with that....lol...I will remember to post links...
nephillymike
Leave Fipps and Shurmur and we're good.

And please take that DB coach who we had to hear about all preseason how he was so much better than the guy before him, only to have the previous coach's records of pass defense incompetence be broken by the new guy.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 17 2016, 12:00 PM) *

And please take that DB coach who we had to hear about all preseason how he was so much better than the guy before him, only to have the previous coach's records of pass defense incompetence be broken by the new guy.

lol...he was one of the coaches they wanted to keep
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 17 2016, 12:00 PM) *

I'd like Duce to stay too...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.