Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If I told you would could sign S. Bradford
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Hew would cost us $40M guaranteed, 72M over four years

And he would be as effective as Alex Smith.................

Like it?

Lump It?

Approx 91 rating over 3 years, 61-20 TD-Int. good wheels (although not likely for Sam)

Decent winning percentage.

I watch him play and I'm significantly unimpressed.

But then I look at the stats and say, maybe??

Anyone?
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 16 2016, 08:17 PM) *

Like it?

Lump It?

Approx 91 rating over 3 years, 61-20 TD-Int. good wheels (although not likely for Sam)

Anyone?

That team did pretty well considering they were an injured offense ... Charles and Maclin and not much after them. Didn't the OL have injuries too? And, I'm not a fan of Andy's WCO. It takes so long to call the plays. That's why I'm with you on keeping Shurmur as OC.

To answer your question ... yes. Smith looked pretty good and if Bradford could give us that with some of the up tempo mixed in with the WCO I think they'd have something.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 16 2016, 08:17 PM) *

Like it?

Lump It?

Anyone?

Now I will blow your mind....

No...I wouldn't

I don't want him to run..I want him to lead the offense...let the RBs run and throw the ball downfield and with accuracy...with the WRs we are likely to have we will need a sniper in the intermediate throws and I think Bradford can do that....I am concerned about a long term contract with his overall injury history but I like his arm and his smarts....

I want an offense where throws to a receiver behind the line of scrimmage is the exception, not a standard play every 4 downs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.