Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you pull a Hinke?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
If they don't keep Bradford, do you use up Sanchez, Hinke the team and draft Deshaun Watson in 2017? Heard this mentioned by Missanelli.

Doing that would give the coaches a year to install their systems, 2016 to fix the OL, S, add a young RB and FB. 2017 get the QB.

Do you?
Eyrie
It would make for a brutal season, and what if Watson (who I assume is the next hot QB prospect) has a poor senior season or is drafted by an even worse team than us?

However if we don't keep Bradford then I'd be in favour of fixing the OL first with a view to keeping the new QB in 2017 alive, and then look for a RB in 2018. We've still got Murray and Matthews until then.

Actually, I'm in favour of fixing the OL full stop. That means this year we need at least one G and an eventual successor to Peters at LT.
Joegrane
If they fix the O Line they will be too good to be compared with the Hinke Sixers. Even if they don't resign their FAs @ S, CB, D Line I think they will still not be a really bad team. Sanchez behind a solid O Line won't be terrible.

QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 15 2016, 03:42 PM) *
If they don't keep Bradford, do you use up Sanchez, Hinke the team and draft Deshaun Watson in 2017? Heard this mentioned by Missanelli.

Doing that would give the coaches a year to install their systems, 2016 to fix the OL, S, add a young RB and FB. 2017 get the QB.

Do you?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.