Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The media is as clueless as we are about NFL hires
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Reality Fan
I hope some media guys actually visit our humble site....so they can read about what utter incompetents they are....especially Ruben Frank.

These guys throw stuff out there like they are fact and then never acknowledge they did so...on to the next rumor...

and it is not just here......just last night the NFL network guys on a few shows were almost giggling over Kelly and how he would not coach in the NFL....Schefter mentioned something along the same lines......how did that work out....so Schefter had Kelly not coaching.....Macadoo here...then Coughlin.....nope......I guess he will be right eventually......and Ruben Frank is as clueless as any beat writer in existence...evidence his cut and paste article today on contracts....the lazy fat bastard....

So many misdirections...and no one to divine what is actually happening...
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 14 2016, 01:49 PM) *
I hope some media guys actually visit our humble site....so they can read about what utter incompetents they are....especially Ruben Frank.

These guys throw stuff out there like they are fact and then never acknowledge they did so...on to the next rumor...

and it is not just here......just last night the NFL network guys on a few shows were almost giggling over Kelly and how he would not coach in the NFL....Schefter mentioned something along the same lines......how did that work out....so Schefter had Kelly not coaching.....Macadoo here...then Coughlin.....nope......I guess he will be right eventually......and Ruben Frank is as clueless as any beat writer in existence...evidence his cut and paste article today on contracts....the lazy fat bastard....

So many misdirections...and no one to divine what is actually happening...

True.

And we still hang on every word. It's called addiction
samaroo
I'm not an addict! I can quit any time I want!

I just don't want to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.