Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spider 2 Y-Banana
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Yeah, I realize the odds are really long, but to follow on Mikey Numbers' mention of Gruden's comment to Terico closing out his last game with MNF, there's more droppings that he could have interest in returning to coaching. This time it's Indy.

Haven't heard the fat lady yet, so ya just never know.
Zero
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 13 2016, 08:24 AM) *
Yeah, I realize the odds are really long, but to follow on Mikey Numbers' mention of Gruden's comment to Terico closing out his last game with MNF, there's more droppings that he could have interest in returning to coaching. This time it's Indy.

Haven't heard the fat lady yet, so ya just never know.

mcnabbulous
Why the hell would anyone want a guy that hasn't coached in 7 years and hasn't won a playoff game in 14?
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 13 2016, 09:44 AM) *
Why the hell would anyone want a guy that hasn't coached in 7 years and hasn't won a playoff game in 14?

Probably for the same reason they would want a QB coach as a HC.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Jan 13 2016, 09:24 AM) *
Probably for the same reason they would want a QB coach as a HC.

You'll have to clue me in. I don't see much of a correlation.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Jan 13 2016, 10:33 AM) *
You'll have to clue me in. I don't see much of a correlation.

You hope that the individual lives up to your expectations. Whether it is a QB Coach turned into a HC or a former HC turned analyst. Just because you have been out of the game, doesn't mean you have forgotten how it is played.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.