Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does this head coaching candidate interest you?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
He has three years NFL HC experience and his team during those three years ranked last in the NFL in Wins.

He has 4 years NFL experience as a coordinator, where his unit ranked, 5th, 7th, 32nd and 32nd.

He is younger than 60 years old.

He has experience working in this geographic area and has many connections in this area.

He is NOT Billy Davis!!

Does he meet your criteria?
Zero
Pat Shurmur? If we went solely by stats there never would have been Big Red. There's more to look at. Based solely on the numbers ... no.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 11 2016, 06:12 AM) *
Pat Shurmur? If we went solely by stats there never would have been Big Red. There's more to look at. Based solely on the numbers ... no.

Well regarding Reid, he was part of a very good offensive team in GB during those years, and a very good team.

While he was not a coordinator, he did come from winning.

Based on his history, and specifically his recent history of back to back 32nd finishes, preceded by a three year run of the worst record of the league as head coach , the coaching candidate is a strong no from me........................................

Steve Spagnoulo.

I hear him touted all the time and just cringe.

Cuz is personal friends with him and said he did his best coaching job this year with the 32nd ranked NYG defense.

A good coordinator can get his unit to at least middle of the road IMO.
Zero
The times I saw the Giants D they sucked. Of course, they had some key injuries didn't they.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.