Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yeah, well DJax is still a punk
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
After the boneheaded play that wasn't a TD he disappeared. What a waste of talent.
Phits
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Karma's a bitch.

Zero
Jackson is Karma's bitch. laugh.gif
rumply
once a douche, always a douche

Reality Fan
and another disappearing act in the playoffs....2 catches for 17 yards....maybe he should talk about Chip Kelly again
nephillymike
I think Jackson isn't all of that and as usual, when he had to put effort into a situatio where e might have gotten hit, he pussied out and it cost his team.

However, I had a b-ball game tonight and left the telecast with about 10 minutes left and turned it on the radio on the way to the b-ball game and Boomer was saying that Jackson was being single covered by some young CB and that Cousins wasn't looking his way, and he said he was open, and that they need to throw him the ball because you know Jackson can get disinterested quickly.

So FWIW, he was open according to Boomer and secondly, everyone knows he's a quitter.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 10 2016, 11:08 PM) *
I think Jackson isn't all of that and as usual, when he had to put effort into a situatio where e might have gotten hit, he pussied out and it cost his team.

However, I had a b-ball game tonight and left the telecast with about 10 minutes left and turned it on the radio on the way to the b-ball game and Boomer was saying that Jackson was being single covered by some young CB and that Cousins wasn't looking his way, and he said he was open, and that they need to throw him the ball because you know Jackson can get disinterested quickly.

So FWIW, he was open according to Boomer and secondly, everyone knows he's a quitter.

They did isolation shots on him and showed him getting covered pretty well....the Packers passed him off in coverage pretty well....I did not see the end but through the 3rd quarter he was a non factor
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 11 2016, 12:05 AM) *
They did isolation shots on him and showed him getting covered pretty well....the Packers passed him off in coverage pretty well....I did not see the end but through the 3rd quarter he was a non factor

Right you are. He was covered very well by the cb, who would then pass him off to the safety when he attempted to go deep. The punk was a non-factor all game. But do you think he really even gives a shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.