Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You can cross Gase off the list....
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits

Dolphins...
mcnabbulous
That offense gonna be good.
Dreagon
I still think Kyle Shanahan might be a good fit for you guys.

I think it's telling that the quarterback the Shanahans picked is now starting in Washington over the one Snyder thought could be the face of his franchise.
nephillymike
I was never overly sold on Gase. He seemed like an OK candidtate.

However, if the rumors of us wanting him are true, then I'm annoyed we didn't get the man we wanted, with a week's head start.

He did the same thing with Cutler as Trestman did a few years ago and he "lead" what was it, the 21st?? best offense this year?

OK.

Not going to cry in my beer about it.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 9 2016, 12:53 PM) *
I was never overly sold on Gase. He seemed like an OK candidtate.

However, if the rumors of us wanting him are true, then I'm annoyed we didn't get the man we wanted, with a week's head start.

He did the same thing with Cutler as Trestman did a few years ago and he "lead" what was it, the 21st?? best offense this year?

OK.

Not going to cry in my beer about it.

While I agree with Mcnabbulous about Gase being handcuffed but a lack of great talent, I agree that not signing him is no great loss....
Zero
We've got Mikey Numbers, now we're watching Jeffy the fucking Jackal. He fires Kelly a week early to get a jump on the coaching pool, and they've still got 63 more interviews to do before FA. I'm not opposed to them being deliberate, taking their time and making sure they hire the right guy, but why feed everyone that line? Not a head start, he pissed you off and you fired his ass.
The Franchise
Watch out, looks like Tannehill is on his way to a slightly above career average year! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.