Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Odell Beckham Jr.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
El Cubano
Wasn't able to catch the game but I did notice he was limited to just about 50 yards and no TD. I thought for sure he was gonna go off on us after his suspension, but the diva didn't seem to show up.

I'm curious to know who was covering OBJ for most of the game. Was his lack of production due to our defender(s) or did Sheli just not get him the ball?
mcnabbulous
I second this question.
Birdman420
Oddly they had Biggers on him most of the game and EJ did a great job.
D Rock
EJ was terrible. They picked on him.

OBeckam dropped a few balls, whiffed on a few more would be tough catches, and Sheli struggled to get him the ball. His less than normal production was in NO WAY caused by EJ fucking Biggers.

Joegrane
I assumed that since they were being gashed in the run game they were doubling receivers and defending against the pass.

They were missing both of their Game 1 starting CBs so it would make sense to protect against a ProBowl WR and solid receiving corp.

I suppose the loss of Bennie Logan really hurt them in run D

QUOTE (El Cubano @ Jan 4 2016, 12:22 AM) *
Wasn't able to catch the game but I did notice he was limited to just about 50 yards and no TD. I thought for sure he was gonna go off on us after his suspension, but the diva didn't seem to show up.

I'm curious to know who was covering OBJ for most of the game. Was his lack of production due to our defender(s) or did Sheli just not get him the ball?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.