Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 30 of 38 for 320
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
The consensus among players and pundits seems to be to keep Bradford around. I agree, but I don't think he's back yet. Those numbers today were against a Giants defense that was seriously hobbled and really pretty bad. But I guess that helps counter the weak WR and OL line play we've seen from the Eagles this year.

I'm convinced that a couple of additions, WR and OG mostly, and this offense can be pretty good. A new DC should be able to make the defense well above average. I don't think next year is necessarily a reboot.
D Rock
But according to the brilliant football minds around here, he just "doesn't pass the eye test."

😂
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 3 2016, 10:13 PM) *
But according to the brilliant football minds around here, he just "doesn't pass the eye test."

😂

I know...right?...

and when he signs somewhere and we have Sanchez the same bunch will be whining like hell..
nephillymike
The Axis Never Sleeps................ ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.