Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tough schedule next year
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
Home

Away

The only game that looks like a sure win would be the Browns.
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 3 2016, 07:14 PM) *
Home

Away

The only game that looks like a sure win would be the Browns.

That's at least 6 automatic losses OUTSIDE the division. Too soon to start looking at the 2017 QB draft class?
nephillymike
I think you have to ask what could we do with an average defense and that schedule.

With an average D, it is a world of difference.
Joegrane
Wow that is a tough schedule. They could be much improved next year and end up with the same record.

NFC east will likely be tougher too.

The Eagles will likely be adjusting to new systems on both sides of the ball.

I don't see more than 6 wins.

No, not too early to discuss the 2017 draft : (

QUOTE (The Franchise @ Jan 3 2016, 07:08 PM) *
That's at least 6 automatic losses OUTSIDE the division. Too soon to start looking at the 2017 QB draft class?

HobbEs
I see 10-6 (assuming we get back on track).

The problem is there are always teams that have up and/or down years so the schedule never is really what it seems at first look.
CT_Eagle
As of now that is a tough schedule. This is really far in advance and does not take into account small things like who the HC will be but I think the Eagles could be in for a long season next year. I would not be surprised if the finish with 5 or 6 wins.

Phits
Without knowing what any team is doing for next season, the only game that looks like trouble is the Seattle game. They have a solid core and a great QB. Even if Lynch doesn't play again, their scheme and RB options seem to allow for success.
Rick
There ARE no sure wins for the Eagles...ever.

I think 5 wins may be pushing it but, then again, we know very little about the team that will take the field next season so hard to predict.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 4 2016, 06:36 PM) *
There ARE no sure wins for the Eagles...ever.

I think 5 wins may be pushing it but, then again, we know very little about the team that will take the field next season so hard to predict.

exactly.......right now there is no clue how we or any other team will look next year....
mcnabbulous
We might be really bad next year (think 1999) and that might be perfectly okay or beneficial long term.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.