Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow! Kelly threatened J Matthews?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Zero
According to Cris Carter, Kelly threatened to cut Matthews about 10 days before he was fired for on field demonstrations. Wow! I'm not of fan of celebrating, but if this is true it's insane and a good thing he got fired. Linc ...
The Franchise
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 3 2016, 06:03 PM) *
According to Cris Carter, Kelly threatened to cut Matthews about 10 days before he was fired for on field demonstrations. Wow! I'm not of fan of celebrating, but if this is true it's insane and a good thing he got fired. Linc ...

You're going to see an avalanche of stories like this over the next few weeks I presume. Being a tyrant only works when you have kids with scholarships playing for you.
D Rock
Chip has no tact apparently.

That said, I nearly busted 3 televisions this season watching Jordan fucking Matthews celebrate a routine catch by acting like he just won a lombardi trophy.

Considering his near TOTAL inability to catch the fucking ball, he's got ZERO business celebrating any catch, let alone something most view as routine.

Fuck Jordan Fucking Matthews. He sucks balls.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 4 2016, 08:09 PM) *
Chip has no tact apparently.

That said, I nearly busted 3 televisions this season watching Jordan fucking Matthews celebrate a routine catch by acting like he just won a lombardi trophy.

Considering his near TOTAL inability to catch the fucking ball, he's got ZERO business celebrating any catch, let alone something most view as routine.

Fuck Jordan Fucking Matthews. He sucks balls.

I think he celebrates routine catches because for Matthews, routine catches are problematic. That said, I hope this turns out to be the dreaded sophomore slump in Matthews HOF career.
D Rock
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Jan 4 2016, 07:18 PM) *
I hope this turns out to be the dreaded sophomore slump in Matthews HOF career.

Don't hold your breath, brother.
Phits
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Jan 4 2016, 02:18 PM) *
I think he celebrates routine catches because for Matthews, routine catches are problematic. That said, I hope this turns out to be the dreaded sophomore slump in Matthews HOF career.

As I posted in another thread, in spite of the team's offensive woes Matthews was just shy of a 1000 yards for the season. He may never be a game breaker, but if he can get the dropsies under control he will be a solid WR.
Rick
I love how everyone always hates everyone. I'd really like to know the 2 players in the NFL you guys actually like and who don't suck. Because, based on your posts, pretty much everyone sucks.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 4 2016, 06:34 PM) *
I love how everyone always hates everyone. I'd really like to know the 2 players in the NFL you guys actually like and who don't suck. Because, based on your posts, pretty much everyone sucks.

hahahaha...wait...this coming from the guy who hates every coach and every person in the front office the Eagles have had in the last 20 years? Seriously?...Yikes
Rick
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 4 2016, 06:46 PM) *
hahahaha...wait...this coming from the guy who hates every coach and every person in the front office the Eagles have had in the last 20 years? Seriously?...Yikes

Huh? Exactly when did I type anything like that?

I want what you're smoking...
D Rock
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 4 2016, 11:34 PM) *

I hate frauds. From J.Matthews fraudulent receiving skills, to M.Kendricks fraudulent tackling "ability." From Maxwell's fraudulent toughness, to your fraudulent "analysis."

(See what I did there?) tongue.gif
Reality Fan
QUOTE (D Rock @ Jan 4 2016, 08:28 PM) *
I hate frauds. From J.Matthews fraudulent receiving skills, to M.Kendricks fraudulent tackling "ability." From Maxwell's fraudulent toughness, to your fraudulent "analysis."

(See what I did there?) tongue.gif

I disagree on Matthews....while some here oversell his ability I do think he has some talent and would do well with a real group of WRs to compliment him.....Kendricks has a boat load of skill....just really bad coaching......or he is a total knucklehead who can't be coached.....not sure which but he has all the tools in spades...

Maxwell is a tough one....he is good but I am not sure when his injury occurred....I think he played the last 3 games hurt...but he is not Revis......he is a decent CB making great DB money.....such is life in the NFL
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 4 2016, 07:42 PM) *
I disagree on Matthews....while some here oversell his ability I do think he has some talent and would do well with a real group of WRs to compliment him.....Kendricks has a boat load of skill....just really bad coaching......or he is a total knucklehead who can't be coached.....not sure which but he has all the tools in spades...

Maxwell is a tough one....he is good but I am not sure when his injury occurred....I think he played the last 3 games hurt...but he is not Revis......he is a decent CB making great DB money.....such is life in the NFL

Pretty much agree on all three guys.

I was actually quite impressed with how Matthews turned around what was a disaster start to the season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.