Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trotter not a fan of Mcdermott
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Was driving around this AM and heard Trot on 97.5 around 11 am.

He was asked about McDermott getting fired and whether it was deserved.

He said absolutely.

He said he was brought up by JJ and completely ditched JJ's style of defense wen he got the job. He had the eprsonnel to run that defense and abodoned it and was very arrogant.

He said they shold interview him, but that trot thought Rivera was the reason for the D success.

Ouch!
Reality Fan
little shocking considering everything said about him.....said to really be a people person.....

Maybe he did not bow down to Trot and hurt his feelings.....lol

nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Jan 3 2016, 01:31 PM) *
little shocking considering everything said about him.....said to really be a people person.....

Maybe he did not bow down to Trot and hurt his feelings.....lol

I need to look up articles when he got fired.

I remember that bad things were said and I was bummed because being a laSalle and PCL guy, I wanted him to succeed.

I'll see what I can find.
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 3 2016, 01:08 PM) *
He said they shold interview him, but that trot thought Rivera was the reason for the D success.

Ouch!

Cool story Trot! Uh yeah, he "ditched" JJ's defensive style by recognizing Trotter became a useless fatass, and didn't resign him after the 2009 season. Blah blah.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.