Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surprisingly...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Even with the shitty season he is having, J.Matthews is 57 yards short of a 1000 yard season.
Rick
QUOTE (Phits @ Jan 1 2016, 10:45 PM) *
Even with the shitty season he is having, J.Matthews is 57 yards short of a 1000 yard season.

I saw that. I really liked him last season and believe this was going to be a breakout season for him. But the dropsies got him early this season. He worked hard to cure that--he was working with the practice squad--and seems to be catching the ball more lately. I'd just like to see him play more like the big, strong WR he is.

I am not giving up on him just yet.
Zero
QUOTE (Rick @ Jan 2 2016, 09:31 AM) *
I am not giving up on him just yet.

1,000 yd slot receiver who dropped the ball so often early, with no #1 receiver to attract coverages, a QB who had serious issues of his own early and a suspect at best OL ... I love this guy! Get him some help and he could be scary.
Rick
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 2 2016, 09:38 AM) *
1,000 yd slot receiver who dropped the ball so often early, with no #1 receiver to attract coverages, a QB who had serious issues of his own early and a suspect at best OL ... I love this guy! Get him some help and he could be scary.

I tend to agree. He has some nice tools. And it was only his 2nd season.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.