Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Submitted for your approval
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Sean McDermott - new HC
Fire Billy D, get someone in here who has McD philosophy.

Keep Shurmer as OC to run a revised Chip offense, with audibles, easier on the sports science.
Keep Fipp as ST guy.

Hire a true personnel guy to "collaborate"

Bring in Jaws (or some other qualified person) as a consultant to help in the coach search and water down Howie's impact.

anyone with me??
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 1 2016, 10:36 AM) *
Sean McDermott - new HC

Keep Shurmer as OC to run a revised Chip offense, with audibles, easier on the sports science.
Keep Fipp as ST guy.

Bring in Jaws (or some other qualified person) as a consultant to help in the coach search and water down Howie's impact.

anyone with me??

Except for Jaws. How about Diddy? biggrin.gif Apparently they're searching for someone to take over for Donahoe.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Zero @ Jan 1 2016, 10:40 AM) *
Except for Jaws. How about Diddy? biggrin.gif Apparently they're searching for someone to take over for Donahoe.

Why not Jaws in that role?

BTW, what did you think of the projections of our draft pick spot in your For the Depressed" thread?

And the draft cost of winning?
Zero
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 1 2016, 10:42 AM) *
Why not Jaws in that role?

BTW, what did you think of the projections of our draft pick spot in your For the Depressed" thread?

And the draft cost of winning?

Jaws is good in film review but otherwise I think he's a lot of hot air.

That thread kind of wrapped with your "shocked" one on the draft. I never want the Eagles to lose, but there's no reason I can think of for them to win on Sunday other than not go to London. Especially because there'll be a new coach, the team needs as much ammunition as they can get to jump start a new regime. By your calculations there's huge benefit to picking 9-12 rather than 13-16. It's about time the stars align for this team, maybe they get 9.
Reality Fan
Why bring in anyone for the coach search? you already projected SM as the new coach....you lost me...lol

As I said in a previous post...I think word is out in the league and there has been feedback on Howie from coaching candidates or those sought for advice on who to hire that Howie will not be looked upon favorably by potential candidates...really the only explanation for the quick about face by Lurie on a personnel guy.....no one is looking to stand in line in front of Brutus
Joegrane
Would not be surprised if if goes down that way except they'll bring in someone with NFL front office experience. I'm not optimistic that it will be someone highly regarded. Why would they want to come here. I suspect it will be someone young.

Does McDermott want to leave something good to come into this mess? Is he a 4-3 guy?

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Jan 1 2016, 10:36 AM) *
Sean McDermott - new HC

Keep Fipp as ST guy.

anyone with me??

Zero
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Jan 1 2016, 02:31 PM) *
Would not be surprised if if goes down that way except they'll bring in someone with NFL front office experience. I'm not optimistic that it will be someone highly regarded. Why would they want to come here. I suspect it will be someone young.

Does McDermott want to leave something good to come into this mess? Is he a 4-3 guy?

From reading the article I posted in another thread, it sounds like McD is a "fit-the-scheme-to-the-talent" guy, but as a JJ protege he might prefer 4-3.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.