Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gase or McDanials.
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
xsv
I'm thinking will be the front runners.
mcnabbulous
Think you have to consider Hue Jackson. He's #2 on my list behind Gase.

Given Belichick's comments on his disappointment with Chip's firing, I would have to think McDaniel's may be reluctant to come here.
Zero
The more I think about it, either McDermott with Shurmer as OC or Shurmer as HC. The offense had a lot of good to it and if it can be melded with some more traditional scheming it could be harder to plan against.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 31 2015, 10:02 AM) *
The offense had a lot of good to it and if it can be melded with some more traditional scheming it could be harder to plan against.

I'm not excited about the idea of Shurmer taking the reigns, but I'm in agreement that it would be interesting to see some of Chip's core concepts mixed in with a more traditional, less predictable, expanded playbook.
Phits
Shurmur needs to go. He and Davis have been mediocre (at best) throughout their career.
Dreagon
Kyle Shanahan. Then you guys will have a guy who is already extra motivated to beat one of your division opponents.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.