Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One good thing about this
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Is that we won't have the debate as to whether we should keep Chip or not.

It being a done deal, we can look forward to the best way to make this team better, without the shackles.
Reality Fan
there is a report out that Kelly has 2 offers on the table right now in the NFL
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 29 2015, 10:50 PM) *

That would not surprise me.

It would surprise me if any of them had GM responsibilities.

If you are TEN, why not?
TO's Sharpie
I know some will never admit it, but there are worse coaches in the NFL than Chip. I think we lands on his feet somewhere else.

Who could the two be, if true? Titans and Browns?
Dreagon
And look at it this way...your offseason just got a hell of a lot more interesting.
JeeQ
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 29 2015, 08:27 PM) *
And look at it this way...your offseason just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

I think I'm ready for a boring offseason...
Dreagon
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 29 2015, 10:29 PM) *
I think I'm ready for a boring offseason...

There's good boring (team methodically builds on previous year towards success),
and there's bad boring (team continues down same mediocre path while offering same lame excuses).
Be careful what you ask for.
md717
How many ex Eagles coaches can we tolerate whose teams are in the playoffs? It's two this year, right . . . could be three next year? Meanwhile we're left to gripe about the color of our bridesmaids gowns?

Grrrr.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (md717 @ Dec 29 2015, 10:46 PM) *
How many ex Eagles coaches can we tolerate whose teams are in the playoffs? It's two this year, right . . . could be three next year? Meanwhile we're left to gripe about the color of our bridesmaids gowns?

Grrrr.

The grass is always greener.

The idiots who hated on Andy are getting what they deserve. "The game passed him by" is what I've heard countless times about a guy who's team is in the midst of a 9 game winning streak.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 30 2015, 12:59 AM) *
The idiots who hated on Andy are getting what they deserve. "The game passed him by" is what I've heard countless times about a guy who's team is in the midst of a 9 game winning streak.

Sometimes you need a kick in the ass to motivate you. Reid had nothing more to offer in Philly. A new start, with the same results in KC.
- Win the division ... YAYYY!!!
- Lose badly in the post season ... BOO!!!
Eyrie
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 30 2015, 05:59 AM) *
The grass is always greener.

I was a long term Andyhead before coming to the conclusion that we needed a change. I said repeatedly that the odds were against us getting a better coach than him, but that was not an excuse to hold onto him.

As Phits has pointed out, a change of scene can reinvigorate someone. I'm pleased for Reid that has happened to him in KC.
SAM I Am

Really? I didn't think NFL teams would be lining up to get him. Where did you hear this report from?
Zero

As reports come out about how he apparently is an autocrat who lost the team and the whole building, I wonder if the job offers aren't just contrived by an agent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.