Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would You Guys Agree With This?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
What IF, Jeff sat down with Chip and asked him about the comment about not being the GM.

And what IF, Jeff realized he had given his franchise over to a guy who would not accept responsibility for mistakes he had made.

Would you blame Jeff for firing him?

My guess is that is what happened.

Other than that, there was no need to have a meeting about anything operational. There was no need for anything to come out now. It all woul dhave waited until next Monday.

Gunner just said that the two most frequent responses by the players were 1. I didn't see this coming and 2. It's about $%^& time.

The amount of bad things these guys will say now will be unprecedented.

Phits
I don't blame Lurie for firing him. I blame Lurie for giving him all of the power on such a short leash.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 29 2015, 08:54 PM) *
What IF, Jeff sat down with Chip and asked him about the comment about not being the GM.

And what IF, Jeff realized he had given his franchise over to a guy who would not accept responsibility for mistakes he had made.

Would you blame Jeff for firing him?

My guess is that is what happened.

Other than that, there was no need to have a meeting about anything operational. There was no need for anything to come out now. It all woul dhave waited until next Monday.

Gunner just said that the two most frequent responses by the players were 1. I didn't see this coming and 2. It's about $%^& time.

The amount of bad things these guys will say now will be unprecedented.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.