Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chip Fired...
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Eagle2720
What the fuck... This came out of nowhere, I woudve at least expected for the offseason to begin before this happened.

PhillySteaks
Hallelujah! The nightmare is over!!!

Yeaaahhhhhhhh! !!
Joegrane
The nightmare is just beginning. There is a good chance this will send the team into an Ice Age.

Recall what happened after Buddy Ryan left. His defense left in free agency as well.

If you are Bradford, why do you want to return rather than find a contender?

If you are Cox, why do you want to return?

QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Dec 29 2015, 07:29 PM) *
Hallelujah! The nightmare is over!!!

Yeaaahhhhhhhh! !!

Eyrie
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 30 2015, 04:31 AM) *
The nightmare is just beginning. There is a good chance this will send the team into an Ice Age.

Recall what happened after Buddy Ryan left. His defense left in free agency as well.

If you are Bradford, why do you want to return rather than find a contender?

If you are Cox, why do you want to return?

Cox is under contract for 2016, so there will be time for him to see what the new HC and DC are like.

Bradford is more interesting - he's going to have to make a decision based purely on the hires without having played for the HC and OC.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Eyrie @ Dec 30 2015, 04:29 AM) *
Cox is under contract for 2016, so there will be time for him to see what the new HC and DC are like.

Bradford is more interesting - he's going to have to make a decision based purely on the hires without having played for the HC and OC.

It should be interesting to see how many teams are actually interested in Bradford.
Rick
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Dec 30 2015, 07:34 AM) *
It should be interesting to see how many teams are actually interested in Bradford.

I think there will be plenty. Remember, QB play in the NFL right now isn't very good (overall) and there aren't a lot of QBs with any kind of skill available. Bradford played better and better as the season went on. No, he didn't set the world on fire but he played above average by today's QB standards.
Joegrane
I agree especially since many of the interested teams will have an O Line, running game and especially WRs that are better than what Bradford played with this year.
QUOTE (Rick @ Dec 30 2015, 07:54 AM) *
I think there will be plenty. Remember, QB play in the NFL right now isn't very good (overall) and there aren't a lot of QBs with any kind of skill available. Bradford played better and better as the season went on. No, he didn't set the world on fire but he played above average by today's QB standards.

Dreagon
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Dec 30 2015, 06:34 AM) *

If Matt Cassell, Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer, and Josh McCown can get jobs, I think Bradford is going to get a few nibbles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.