Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The New Rumor
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
J_Cuz
user posted image

After three-and-a-half years establishing himself as a Pro Bowl cornnerback in the NFL, the Eagles are rumored to finally dial up Lito Sheppard's number on punt returns.

As a collegiate player Lito returned 49 punts for 559 yards averaging 11.4 YPR and scored 2 Touchdowns including one for 91 yards.

Apparantly desperate times call for logical measures.

jumpclap.gif
nephillymike
Now tell me why Reno Mahe is on this team???

JaxEagle
We tried that... anybody remember how many times he bobbled/fumbled the ball??? Enough that he was removed from the job. Just put Mahe back to field the punt, change possesion and go from there...
nephillymike
Yeah now that you say that, he did have the yips.

Oh boy.

More drama.

Hey Jax. Seats are still available for the 2006 Phillies bandwagon. You on??
JaxEagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 21 2005, 11:48 PM)
Yeah now that you say that, he did have the yips.

Oh boy.

More drama.

Hey Jax. Seats are still available for the 2006 Phillies bandwagon. You on??

I am going to wait and see what we do at GM/Mgr. and Roster changes. Yeah, I might jump on... I'm pretty stupid like that...
ReaLife
In my Madden 06 i have Lito Sheppard returnin punts/kickoffs...hes the best rated returner on the team...they should put him there..
magoo
QUOTE (JaxEagle @ Oct 21 2005, 10:54 PM)
Yeah, I might jump on...  I'm pretty stupid like that...

Now THAT's refreshing! We gotta coupla guys on here who actually plead some form of stupidity. In my book that's a pretty good indication of humility and humor, and usually a sure sign that it AIN'T true. My kinda guys, dontcha know. Hehe.

Notice that it NEVER, NEVER happens on TOB. It's all "Looka Me"! Hehe.

Thanks ... I needed that!

'goo ac6.gif hunch.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.