Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm still a believer in everything
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
koolaidluke
I feel like the team has gone as far as it can with the permanent up tempo. I don't think the up tempo is hurting the offense, at least not on a game to game basis, but I do think it is contributing the wearing down the defense over the course of the season. 2 years in a row now we've seen the defense dramatically decline down the stretch.

I believe in Chip both as a coach and as a GM. Most of his GM moves have worked out. The only indisputable blunder he made as a GM was letting Maclin walk. And even though the team has been pretty terrible of late, I just don't see in Chip the flaws the ultimately brought down other "flavor of the month" coaches like Mangini and Rex Ryan.

I hope Lurie decides to stick with Chip as both an HC and GM. And I hope Chip decides to stick with Billy Davis. This team can be back to contending next year.
Dreagon
QUOTE (koolaidluke @ Dec 29 2015, 09:18 AM) *
I feel like the team has gone as far as it can with the permanent up tempo. I don't think the up tempo is hurting the offense, at least not on a game to game basis, but I do think it is contributing the wearing down the defense over the course of the season. 2 years in a row now we've seen the defense dramatically decline down the stretch.

I believe in Chip both as a coach and as a GM. Most of his GM moves have worked out. The only indisputable blunder he made as a GM was letting Maclin walk. And even though the team has been pretty terrible of late, I just don't see in Chip the flaws the ultimately brought down other "flavor of the month" coaches like Mangini and Rex Ryan.

I hope Lurie decides to stick with Chip as both an HC and GM. And I hope Chip decides to stick with Billy Davis. This team can be back to contending next year.

I still think if you guys invest some talent in the interior of your offensive line you can make Murray a lot more effective for you.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (Dreagon @ Dec 29 2015, 10:22 AM) *
I still think if you guys invest some talent in the interior of your offensive line you can make Murray a lot more effective for you.

Amen.......1 good guard and a good WR and this is a different offense....

Get a good DC and this team is a different team...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.