Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Phits
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
D Rock
What was that you were saying about our WRs not being to blame for record setting drops? It's all on the quarterback. Because of "the eye test" right?

Idiot.
Reality Fan
Sadly that same thought was in my head last night....
Phits
QUOTE (D Rock @ Dec 27 2015, 10:24 AM) *
What was that you were saying about our WRs not being to blame for record setting drops? It's all on the quarterback. Because of "the eye test" right?

Idiot.

No dimwit, I didn't say the WR's are not to blame for the record setting drops. I said they are not SOLELY to blame for the drops. Like the botched shovel pass to the RB that resulted in a turnover and TD for the opposition. How about that missed pass to a WIDE OPEN Ertz. That was a pass that you and your lady hands could have completed.

Unlike you, I feel the players and coaches share the blame. Of course you feel that Bradford is perfect, so he escapes all responsibility.
mcnabbulous
I'm not usually one to write off rookie performances, but Agholor is pathetic.
mcnabbulous
How was that fumble on Bradford?

The missed pass to Ertz was obviously awful though.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 27 2015, 12:36 PM) *
How was that fumble on Bradford?

The missed pass to Ertz was obviously awful though.

I didn't say it was on Bradford....but it wasn't on the WR's.
JeeQ
To think when Chip arrived we had an embarrassment of riches at the WR position... next to RB it was the position we had the least worry about... Now they're both a mess
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 27 2015, 11:53 AM) *
I didn't say it was on Bradford....but it wasn't on the WR's.

It's irrelevant to the discussion. It wasn't a shovel pass or drop, as if it were, it wouldn't have been a fumble.

The Franchise
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 27 2015, 01:01 PM) *
To think when Chip arrived we had an embarrassment of riches at the WR position... next to RB it was the position we had the least worry about... Now they're both a mess

Never in my life had I seen the Eagles with such a WR corps. And we'll likely never see it again. Fuck you and your system Chip.
Eyrie
I've been critical of Bradford earlier in the season, but he hasn't done much wrong since coming back from injury.
Phits
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 27 2015, 01:18 PM) *
It's irrelevant to the discussion. It wasn't a shovel pass or drop, as if it were, it wouldn't have been a fumble.

Got it. Any Iggles player responsible for catching a ball sucks.

You win. End of discussion.
samaroo
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 28 2015, 07:11 AM) *
Got it. Any Iggles player responsible for catching a ball sucks.

You win. End of discussion.

This seems accurate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.