Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Class Action Lawsuit Against Chip Kelly!
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
The Franchise
Yeah, I think we should all get together, and launch a class-action lawsuit against Kelly for First Degree Fraud.

He sold us his college-level system, and getting rid of all our talent. For the 2nd straight year, DeSean Jackson's team has sent us home. It's time to get rid of him, and rebuild with a competent coach.

What say you?
Phits
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 26 2015, 11:58 PM) *
What say you?

The Franchise
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 27 2015, 12:04 AM) *

As a Jackson fan, I'm ashamed that I have to ask what is he mouthing?
Joegrane
If Matthis and his agent were not complete idots they would have spared Chip from himself and the Eagles would be going to the playoffs.

Washington earned the W and the playoff spot. They missed two huge opportunities to get TDs, made too many mistakes, could not protect the QB and could not find the opponent's probowl caliber TE in the middle of the field.

In the offseason you know Chip will bolster the O Line.

He will likely add a starting caliber WR to replace Cooper, unless Coop wants to come back and get paid like a #3 to be the #4 WR, blocking WR and special teamer.

Is there any doubt that Bradford would be an above average QB behind an average O Line and with average WRs? He has proven he is tough enough and durable enough after all of the hits he has taken. I'm sold.

For a while during the game I thought Demarco Murray might have played his way back onto this team. I wonder if that fumble sealed his fate. It ended the game.

Agholor needs to pound the protein shakes and camp out in the weight room over the offseason. He also seems to need to take whatever is legal for producing more testosterone--zinc, fish oil, cholesterol, saw pal, etc.

Agholor may be fine in the long term but I fear he might just turn out to be another Todd Pinkston. I wonder if they would have done better to have drafted the Oregon OT Fisher in Round 1?

Does Jason Peters have one more decent year in him?

Yeah, I think we should all get together, and launch a class-action lawsuit against Kelly for First Degree Fraud.

He sold us his college-level system, and getting rid of all our talent. For the 2nd straight year, DeSean Jackson's team has sent us home. It's time to get rid of him, and rebuild with a competent coach.

What say you?

Eagle2720
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 27 2015, 12:26 AM) *

Looks like "Just a minute" but I'm probably wrong.
Eyrie
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 27 2015, 06:07 AM) *
Does Jason Peters have one more decent year in him?

Fixing our major problems on the OL is second only to replacing Davis on our "to do" list.

Johnson is generally solid at RT, and we have to hope that 2015 was a one-off for Kelce. But Peters has had too many penalties this season for it to be anything other than a sign of his decline, and we have no Gs.

We need a good FA G and a high draft pick at T who can play G for a year whilst providing depth behind Peters.
nd9kel
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 26 2015, 11:26 PM) *

"Just get an o-line"
The Franchise
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 27 2015, 01:07 AM) *
Is there any doubt that Bradford would be an above average QB behind an average O Line and with average WRs?

No, none at all. Bradford has honestly won me over with his toughness and attitude. In fact, the guy wearing red and gold last night who should still be on our team might have had another 1,300 yard season. Maybe the guy in KC would have also. Without getting rid of Mathis, maybe Murray and Co. would've had a better season.

Why is this constantly considered a 'point?' He unloaded our talent because of his arrogance and ineptitude, and now we have a shit team. In the NFL, talent wins you games. System and culture gets you the 6-10 record we're going to have after Sheli puts 40 points on us next week.
samaroo
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 27 2015, 02:26 PM) *

Pretty sure that's "Just beat it."
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 28 2015, 03:49 AM) *
Bradford has honestly won me over with his toughness and attitude.

Yes.
PhillySteaks

What say you?

Here, here...actually I blame lurie, for getting bamboozled
He should be included in the lawsut.
The Franchise
QUOTE (PhillySteaks @ Dec 28 2015, 03:15 PM) *
Here, here...actually I blame lurie, for getting bamboozled
He should be included in the lawsut.

Good point. He has much more money to go after, namely OUR money.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.