Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How about franchise tags for FO
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
Just heard on Fox football forecast on of all places Comcast, about how they're voting on whether or not they should allow teams to "franchise" a front office person. They gave the example of Heckert, not sure how many positions or which ones would be effected.

I'd love it. Have all coaches with no guarantees, with signing bonuses, and have some of them be franchised. That would be a good move. Put the coaching staff in the same boat as the players.
AustinFan
It would only be fair if they got the same salaries and worked the same hours, the staff work a lot harder than most players.
nephillymike
and if the had the same risk of career ending injuries and same career length................................

it goes both ways
Sandor
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Oct 21 2005, 10:32 PM)
and if the had the same risk of career ending injuries and same career length................................

it goes both ways

Like Burnout, Heart Attacks, Strokes, Brain Anyurism (sp)
eugol55
QUOTE (Sandor)
Brain Anyurism (sp)

aneurysm

just trying to help
Sandor
QUOTE (eugol55 @ Oct 22 2005, 11:31 PM)
QUOTE (Sandor)
Brain Anyurism (sp)

aneurysm

just trying to help

That's why I put (sp) after it. I don't know how to spell aneurysm (without a spell checker in front of me). So, thank you. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.