Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Put TE on the off season list of needs
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
Ertz just fumbled his way out of my good graces.
nephillymike
Agreed.

Easier way to start this conversation is to say what is NOT an offseason need:

DE

and maybe S, although one who could catch an INT would be nice as would one smart enough to not act stupid.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 26 2015, 10:00 PM) *

Put GM as #1 on the list of off season needs, and #2 is the new Head Coach that the new GM will hire.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (SAM I Am @ Dec 26 2015, 10:10 PM) *
Put GM as #1 on the list of off season needs, and #2 is the new Head Coach that the new GM will hire.

Really?

You realize that if these WRs and the TE had hands the Eagles would be up 2 scores? ANd primarily because the QB who the GM and coach brought in....you get that...right?

And everyone and their cousin thought Agohlar was a great pick....

I have a bunch of issues with Chip but tonight is not about him...
samaroo
Yep. I'm sold enough on Sam to bring him back.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 26 2015, 10:15 PM) *
Really?

You realize that if these WRs and the TE had hands the Eagles would be up 2 scores? ANd primarily because the QB who the GM and coach brought in....you get that...right?

And everyone and their cousin thought Agohlar was a great pick....

I have a bunch of issues with Chip but tonight is not about him...

Really.

And I wasn't talking about just tonight. I'm talking about the whole fucking year. This is Chip the GM and Head Coach's team, and they fucking blow.
Phits
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 26 2015, 10:30 PM) *
Yep. I'm sold enough on Sam to bring him back.

As long as he works on handing the fuk'n ball off to our billion dollar RB or figure out how to shovel pass....or slide instead of going head first.
Eagle2720
I like Burton, he's a good player and made a lot of plays In the offseason. I would like to see what he could do in a starting role.
nd9kel
Sam carried us on that march to 24 points.
Joegrane
He is the least of their problems. Celek looks like he still has another year in him.

QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 26 2015, 10:00 PM) *

Eyrie
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 27 2015, 03:07 AM) *
Agreed.

Easier way to start this conversation is to say what is NOT an offseason need:

DE

and maybe S, although one who could catch an INT would be nice as would one smart enough to not act stupid.

You must have missed Thurmond on Reed's TD. He just stood at the goal line and let the player run into him when he had to at least attempt to stop their player short of the goal line.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.