Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions for Tonight?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
As Hugh would say, "It's Do or Die"

At the Linc, vs the hated Skins, they win they're in, we win, we have a shot.

I don't think the Skins are good. They've been playing well lately, but they're mediocre at best.

We are also not good. A few wins of late have softened reality a bit.

I have five reasons, and none of them pertain to the offense, as to why we will lose this game:

Those would be our defensive yards allowed over the last five games, WITH, Bennie Logan, one of our best run defenders.

Bennie is out for this game, and the Skins love pounding the ball and with the bunch of pussies on our D who always try to tackle high, that's not a good mix, even with P. Maxwell being out. The Skins will use a short passing game, maybe mix in a few DJ long ones and will pound our soft D into submission. If we score two ST/DEF TD's, it will be a different outcome, but barring that, I don't see it going our way:

Skins 31
Eagles 24

Hoping I'm wrong on this one big time and there is some Philadelphia flair to RF's season ending prognostication, but I don't think we get to that point.
Joegrane
I agree. Short of another Foxboro miracle Skins win and score at least 30 pts against the depleted Eagles D.

I'll be watching to see what Bradford does in a playoff setting.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 26 2015, 08:17 AM) *
As Hugh would say, "It's Do or Die"

Skins 31
Eagles 24

Hoping I'm wrong on this one big time and there is some Philadelphia flair to RF's season ending prognostication, but I don't think we get to that point.

Phits
If it helps, Washington is 1-5 on the road this season. Their lone win came against Chicago 2 weeks ago.
The Franchise
If not for the Redskins 1-5 road record, I'd be predicting disaster.

Instead, I predict a heartbreaking loss on a turnover, 34-31.
Reality Fan
I think Davis is really preparing hard for this game..so my guess is?

Washington 174
Eagles 20

Davis makes sure that we have no chance to win....

After seeing Chung and Kurt Coleman and their success elsewhere I have to wonder if Maxwell would be another guy who would flourish somewhere else...
Eyrie
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 26 2015, 09:56 PM) *
I think Davis is really preparing hard for this game..so my guess is?

Washington 174
Eagles 20

Davis makes sure that we have no chance to win....

After seeing Chung and Kurt Coleman and their success elsewhere I have to wonder if Maxwell would be another guy who would flourish somewhere else...

Or maybe just with a new co-ordinator?

I'm not expecting much from the game - Racially Insensitives will struggle just enough to keep it interesting but we'll still lose.
Joegrane
Check out the road opponents--several playoff teams. The only loss to a bad team on the road was Cowgirls a few weeks ago.
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 26 2015, 01:43 PM) *
If it helps, Washington is 1-5 on the road this season. Their lone win came against Chicago 2 weeks ago.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.