Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Versus Washington, which would you rather have
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
1. Down four points, three timeouts, four minutes left, starting at our own 20, Bradford at QB, 80 yards to go for the win.

2. Up four points, Wash has three timeouts left, four minutes left, WASH starting at their 20, Cousins at QB, we need to not give up a TD for the win.

3. Down 2, 10 seconds left, just burned last timeout, Sturgis lining up for a game winning 48 yd FG.

Which one would you feel most comfortable about for an Eagles win.

Am I the only one where all three of those scenarios make the stomach turn?
The Franchise
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 23 2015, 11:04 PM) *
3. Down 2, 10 seconds left, just burned last timeout, Sturgis lining up for a game winning 48 yd FG.

#3 is by far the most comfortable scenario, provided our genius offensive mind doesn't ice his own kicker.
Eyrie
I'd take the third one, then close my eyes, cross my fingers and hope.

I don't have enough confidence in Bradford, our OL, our receivers or our running game for #1 and anyone placing their faith in #2 needs their head examined.
Rick
Anything which doesn't require our defense to stop someone at the end of the game. wink.gif
Zero
Up by 30, 2 seconds on the clock, Eagles have the ball. DJax heading to the tunnel.
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 23 2015, 11:04 PM) *
1. Down four points, three timeouts, four minutes left, starting at our own 20, Bradford at QB, 80 yards to go for the win.

2. Up four points, Wash has three timeouts left, four minutes left, WASH starting at their 20, Cousins at QB, we need to not give up a TD for the win.

Which one would you feel most comfortable about for an Eagles win.

I wouldn't be comfortable with any of the three, but since the D can't D and the O can't O, I would go with #3, Sturgis hooking one 10 yards to the left.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.