Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Old Fashioned Ass Whooping
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
JeeQ
Courtesy of the Arizona Cardinals
Phits
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 20 2015, 11:29 PM) *

Yep. I think this game ends the Ryan Mathews worship. I was happy that Chip decided to go for it 4 and inches before the half. I wasn't pleased with the play call. Apparently, ARI took exception to the 4th down attempt and commenced kicking our ass.

You're not going to win too many games where you allow the opposition to run up and down all over you. The 2015 version of smash mouthed football.
Joegrane
Who cares, it was essentially a preseason game. They need to beat the Skins and Giants to win the division.

Hopefully they don't come away with any important injuries.

QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 20 2015, 11:29 PM) *

samaroo
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 21 2015, 02:10 PM) *
Who cares, it was essentially a preseason game. They need to beat the Skins and Giants to win the division.

Hopefully they don't come away with any important injuries.

I care. A win today would have kept the big momentum train rolling. Oh well.

Plus we ruined our perfect record when wearing the "53 Angry Men" shirts.
rumply
They just look bigger, stronger & faster on Offence, our D was no match really. Thought Bradford looked good again considering the pounding he got, but those 2nd half turnovers really put paid to any chance of an upset.

Bring on the Skins, huge game on Saturday.
samaroo
BTW, what was the old record for missed tackles in one game?

I'm assuming we broke it today.
Rick
I had to endure this on the last night of my cruise. I almost jumped off the ship...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.