Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gnats almost do it again,
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
SAM I Am
The gnats ended the broncos bid at a perfect 14 - 0 regular season by beating them in game 14 in 1998.

They did in the patriots bid for a perfect season by beating them in the 2007 SB.

But they could quite pull it off today, LOL.

Down 35 - 7, the gnats came back to tie the game at 35 - 35, but Newton drove the Panthers down the field and into field goal range where they kicked the winning field goal to keep their bid for an undefeated season alive.
JeeQ
ODB doesn't drop that TD earlier and Giants kill another one... feeling more nervous about our game against them now
nephillymike
I love that they lost it in heartbreaking, painstaking fashion.

No way Opie should be in the HOF.
The Franchise
It couldn't have been more perfect for me - I have ODB, who gets the late TD and then the Panthers march down the field and win on a field goal. Good stuff.
nephillymike
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 20 2015, 05:06 PM) *
It couldn't have been more perfect for me - I have ODB, who gets the late TD and then the Panthers march down the field and win on a field goal. Good stuff.

ditto for my son.

I had my youngest freaking out who had ODB in fantasy, afraid he was going to get kicked out of the game.

He's got money on it so I was hoping ODD did well in a losing game for his sake.

I had my older son freaking out that we would even consider rooting for the NYG, even if only temporarily, when they are the NYG and we need them to lose. HE was freaking out when the NYG tied it up.

They were arguing about it, I was mediator.

I'm happy because in ended well for all.

My older son is mad at me!!

Fantasy football, the bain of all existence!! (even though I play too)
SAM I Am
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 20 2015, 05:37 PM) *
Fantasy football, the bain of all existence!! (even though I play too)

Never played, never will.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.