Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Podcast of Jaws and Decamera and Game Film Review
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
http://975thefanatic.com/episodes/ron-jawo...ecamara-121615/

I think that it would be beneficial to listen to this and see what Jaws has to say about the state of the Eagles team and the QB play on the team.

When you hear guys who study game film week after week (Jaws, Baldy, R. Diddy etc) give a lukewarm assessment of the situation, if you listen to what they're seeing on the tape, you understand why.

Hopefully people find it interesting.
Reality Fan
How do you get past that clown Decamara? He spends half the blowing Jaworski and the other half trying and failing to sound as if he has a clue about football...

Jaws is fun but I can't get past the other clown.....
mcnabbulous
Jaws said Kaepernick would be the best QB of all time and said he watched every throw Kellen Clemens threw in college and that he would be a star. Call me crazy for taking his evaluations with a grain of salt.
nephillymike
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 17 2015, 08:43 PM) *
Jaws said Kaepernick would be the best QB of all time and said he watched every throw Kellen Clemens threw in college and that he would be a star. Call me crazy for taking his evaluations with a grain of salt.

there is a difference between projecting wha a QB can do in the future and breaking down game film bout what happened during a game.
nephillymike
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 17 2015, 08:33 PM) *
How do you get past that clown Decamara? He spends half the blowing Jaworski and the other half trying and failing to sound as if he has a clue about football...

Jaws is fun but I can't get past the other clown.....

I like Decamera.

Doesn't come off as a know it all and listens to experts.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 17 2015, 09:19 PM) *
I like Decamera.

Doesn't come off as a know it all and listens to experts.

no...he orally fellates the experts...there is a difference...and if you actually listened to the podcast you linked and did not think he came off as a know it all than we follow a different sport...

I had to rewatch the game tonight to see if I watched a different game......here is a great example.....huff is lined up outside left......Bradford rolls right.....the 2 routes for that side are covered and Bradford runs for 5 yards.....Huff ran a inside slant and came free as Bradford commits to the run.....and Huff was coming from Bradfords blindside and they make it sound as if Huff is 1) running free and 2)Bradford missed him....and had the time to stop and look left....neither were true...

This week is going to be brutal......tough secondary....Going to be a rough one....
SAM I Am
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 18 2015, 12:40 AM) *
no...he orally fellates the experts...there is a difference...and if you actually listened to the podcast you linked and did not think he came off as a know it all than we follow a different sport...

I had to rewatch the game tonight to see if I watched a different game......here is a great example.....huff is lined up outside left......Bradford rolls right.....the 2 routes for that side are covered and Bradford runs for 5 yards.....Huff ran a inside slant and came free as Bradford commits to the run.....and Huff was coming from Bradfords blindside and they make it sound as if Huff is 1) running free and 2)Bradford missed him....and had the time to stop and look left....neither were true...

This week is going to be brutal......tough secondary....Going to be a rough one....

Wait, wait, wait, wait, that's it, right there, STOP! See that! He's open!
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 18 2015, 02:43 AM) *

And you said what about Geno Smith?

It's OK. Nobody gets them all right. biggrin.gif
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 18 2015, 06:51 AM) *
And you said what about Geno Smith?

It's OK. Nobody gets them all right. biggrin.gif

I said he was worthy of a first round pick. In what has been arguably the worst draft class of all time, I still stand by it. I never said anything about his expected greatness.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 18 2015, 08:28 AM) *
I said he was worthy of a first round pick. In what has been arguably the worst draft class of all time, I still stand by it. I never said anything about his expected greatness.

you get a pass...he has proven he has the skill and ability.....just not the head.....the most important part
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 18 2015, 01:28 PM) *

And you were wrong which supports my tongue in cheek point about nobody being right all of the time.
The Franchise
QUOTE (mcnabbulous @ Dec 18 2015, 08:28 AM) *

The drummer from Def Leppard has a better arm than Geno Smith.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (CT_Eagle @ Dec 18 2015, 08:55 AM) *
And you were wrong which supports my tongue in cheek point about nobody being right all of the time.

I wasn't wrong about him deserving to be a first round pick in that draft. He's already proven more valuable than like half that first round. And I'm still confident he will have a nice career.

You guys can write off a guy that had two bad seasons in an awful situation. I won't.
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (The Franchise @ Dec 18 2015, 01:59 PM) *
The drummer from Def Leppard has a better arm than Geno Smith.

Arm strength is absolutely not one of his issues.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.