Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to go for single game tickets?
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Slug
Hey all. Sorry if this is the wrong board but I didn't see like a marketplace board or anything. Please delete and accept my apologies if this is against the rules.

I want to take my son to his first game at the Linc against the Redskins next week. I know I can get tickets low if I wait until the day of/day before, but I get paranoid when I wait too long. I like to plan things out and have tickets in hand ahead of time. So I'd like to get my tickets in advance but I also don't want to deal with the fees and overhead of like Ticketmaster and Stubhub and the similar brokers. I've noticed a lot of teams' message boards often have like a marketplace or ticket exchange boards where members/season ticket holders who aren't going to a game can offer their own tickets for sale direct to fans, often at or slightly below face. Do y'all have any avenues like that, that I can check out? I've currently just been trawling Craigslist, but you know how that goes.

Thanks for any advice or information that'll help me avoid having to roll the dice with the parking lot sellers on game day. tongue.gif
Slug
Well then by chance does anyone have a place that shows the face values for the different sections in the Linc so I know where to haggle from on CL?

Thanks again for any info. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.