Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One positive thing signing Murray did do
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Birdwatcher
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000059...-signing-murray

It did make it easier to not to get too upset about it.
Zero
I doubt that was his thinking, but moving him down the depth chart shows promise. If Murray still has it, maybe he can find a way to adjust things for him.
Birdwatcher
QUOTE (Zero @ Dec 14 2015, 05:56 AM) *
I doubt that was his thinking, but moving him down the depth chart shows promise. If Murray still has it, maybe he can find a way to adjust things for him.

Yo Z, when he made the trade he actually said something like, "We are also taking a weapon away from a division rival." I think he expected more from Murray, but taking him out of Dallas played into the decision.
Zero
QUOTE (Birdwatcher @ Dec 15 2015, 11:20 PM) *
Yo Z, when he made the trade he actually said something like, "We are also taking a weapon away from a division rival." I think he expected more from Murray, but taking him out of Dallas played into the decision.

I didn't remember that. Not a bad secondary reason, but for that coin we'd should expect better results. That said, the running game against the Bills was horrible, mostly because there were no holes. I realize Buffalo has a good defense and are stout against the run, but the OL wasn't being much help. There was nothing there. I hope that when they get that fixed Murray will be a good changeup to Mathews, et al.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.