Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok Coaches
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
nephillymike
We now have four healthy RB's.

1. Do you activate all of them? If not, who is deactivated?

2. Assume we have our average carries by RB per game of 27 and 11 pass targets per RB per game or a total of 38 runs and pass targets per game. How do YOU break down the carries among the RB's you activate?

For me, we need to win at all costs to ego and future cap space. Best man up.

I think I activate three, and I deactivate Barner. He's good, but not as dangerous as Mathews and Sproles. Game on the line, he may get more yards than Murray, but I don't think we need him in there with Sproles and Mathews. If either of them get dinged, we have Murray to fill in. My healthy RB distribution list for Duce is:

Name..............Carries.....Pass Targets..Total
Mathews.............16..................2..........18
Sproles.................7..................4...........11
Murray.................4..................5............9
Total...................27.................11..........38

Get Murray in on some catches and a few runs here and there.

Just win.

Anyone?
mcnabbulous
That lines up exactly with my thinking
Joegrane
Matthews should have fresh legs and a healthy body. I expect to see more of him.

Also Matthews can stretch the D. I don't like the matchup of the Bills D Line vs Eagles O Line. I bet Matthews speed will be valuable.

Supposedly the Bills like to blitz. That suggests to me that Barner not be active. I like the chances of a veteran such as Murray or Matthews to pick up a blitz.

QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 11 2015, 10:16 PM) *
We now have four healthy RB's.

Name..............Carries.....Pass Targets..Total
Mathews.............16..................2..........18
Sproles.................7..................4...........11
Murray.................4..................5............9
Total...................27.................11..........38

Anyone?

Reality Fan
QUOTE (Joegrane @ Dec 12 2015, 12:07 AM) *
Matthews should have fresh legs and a healthy body. I expect to see more of him.

Also Matthews can stretch the D. I don't like the matchup of the Bills D Line vs Eagles O Line. I bet Matthews speed will be valuable.

Supposedly the Bills like to blitz. That suggests to me that Barner not be active. I like the chances of a veteran such as Murray or Matthews to pick up a blitz.

completely agree
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.