Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Herm Edwards rips Murray and McCoy
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
Phits
"I was mad for 10 years when I lined up at corner and every other team in the National Football League that didn’t draft me. So I get what they’re saying. You hate to be disrespected by a coach. When a coach thinks ‘Well, you don’t fit my system. Well, you got something to prove.’ Well, go ahead and prove it! You ain’t gotta talk about it! Just go out and go play. Go play football man! All this other nonsense, it’s a shame because that’s all we’re talking about. We’re talking about two teams right now that are trying … one is trying to win the division, the other one is trying to get into the playoffs. And we’re talking about two disgruntled running backs. That are stars.

Linc
samaroo
Herm Edwards is a blow hard. And kind of an idiot.
Phits
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 9 2015, 07:36 PM) *

That may be, but he makes for entertaining TV.
Maxx
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 9 2015, 10:12 PM) *
Herm is definetly entertaining and knows his football.
nephillymike
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 9 2015, 07:36 PM) *

He sounded that way tonight when I heard the replay of it on air.
samaroo
QUOTE (Phits @ Dec 10 2015, 12:12 PM) *

Like the Kardashians.
Reality Fan
ok...maybe I am missing something...

How was he a blowhard(something I don't think I have ever thought or heard anyone ever say about him)?

and How was he an idiot? (again...something I think it foolish to say)

He pointed out correctly that 2 RBs are making it about them in the face of an important game for both teams. Buffalo is trying for a WC spot and the Eagles are trying to win their division?

Now it can be argued that Murray was not but Shady is making no bones about it...the piece of shot that he is...

Herm just pointed it out with a passion he is known for...

And to even mention the Kardashians as a comparison is beyond idiotic....he is the consummate family man and upstanding community guy....and a 9 year starter for the Eagles....be ashamed...be very ashamed....
samaroo
QUOTE (Reality Fan @ Dec 10 2015, 03:29 PM) *
ok...maybe I am missing something...

How was he a blowhard(something I don't think I have ever thought or heard anyone ever say about him)?

and How was he an idiot? (again...something I think it foolish to say)

He pointed out correctly that 2 RBs are making it about them in the face of an important game for both teams. Buffalo is trying for a WC spot and the Eagles are trying to win their division?

Now it can be argued that Murray was not but Shady is making no bones about it...the piece of shot that he is...

Herm just pointed it out with a passion he is known for...

And to even mention the Kardashians as a comparison is beyond idiotic....he is the consummate family man and upstanding community guy....and a 9 year starter for the Eagles....be ashamed...be very ashamed....

No shame here. I loved Herm as an Eagle, and like his enthusiasm. He gets a pass in my book for life for his return against NY.

But he says stupid things, and sounds idiotic most times. He says well-meaning things a lot, and I agree with his general points a lot, but there's a bunch of nice, well-meaning idiots around.

And his enthusiasm is played up on TV. He's a mild-mannered likeable Stephen A(ss) Smith. He's not on TV for his valuable insight on the inner workings of the NFL, he's on there cause he's loud. Hence my Kardashian comment.

My comments weren't directly related to his regarding McCoy or Murray.

D Rock
Wow Sam. You are simply wrong.

Herm might be a lot of things, but a blow hard he is not.

And if you find the Kardashian's "entertaining television" you need to get your fucking head checked, and possibly hand in your man card.

Seriously man.

Reality Fan
QUOTE (samaroo @ Dec 10 2015, 01:48 AM) *
No shame here. I loved Herm as an Eagle, and like his enthusiasm. He gets a pass in my book for life for his return against NY.

But he says stupid things, and sounds idiotic most times. He says well-meaning things a lot, and I agree with his general points a lot, but there's a bunch of nice, well-meaning idiots around.

And his enthusiasm is played up on TV. He's a mild-mannered likeable Stephen A(ss) Smith. He's not on TV for his valuable insight on the inner workings of the NFL, he's on there cause he's loud. Hence my Kardashian comment.

My comments weren't directly related to his regarding McCoy or Murray.

Wow...we disagree completely...Herm usually cuts thorugh all the PC bullshit and gets to the heart of the matter.....

Herm is passionate but not idiotic at all in my eyes.....and he is nothing like that POS Stephen A(a race baiting POS if there ever was one) and as the host pointed out...he had never seen Edwards so animated.....

JeeQ
Best thing Chip can do is make it look like he made the right decision this Sunday. Have a game plan ready for McCoy, shut him down, and win this game... I remember DeSean coming in last season and putting the dagger in our playoff hopes. He absolutely cannot let McCoy come in and do the same. McCoy is averaging around 100 yards a game in the last 5 weeks; we have to be the team that stops it
samaroo
There should be a specific font for sarcasm.
Reality Fan
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 10 2015, 04:19 PM) *
Best thing Chip can do is make it look like he made the right decision this Sunday. Have a game plan ready for McCoy, shut him down, and win this game... I remember DeSean coming in last season and putting the dagger in our playoff hopes. He absolutely cannot let McCoy come in and do the same. McCoy is averaging around 100 yards a game in the last 5 weeks; we have to be the team that stops it

Great point
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.