Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am pissed at the Eagles right now
Eagles Forum > Philadelphia Eagles Message Board > Philadelphia Eagles or Football Related Discussion
CT_Eagle
Because of the ineptitude of this year's Eagles I am in the very uncomfortable position of wanting Dallas to win tonight.
nephillymike
Technically, we are rooting for Washington to lose.

There is a difference!!
mcnabbulous
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 7 2015, 08:52 PM) *

There is a difference!!

And that's very easy to do.
CT_Eagle
QUOTE (nephillymike @ Dec 8 2015, 03:52 AM) *

There is a difference!!

Much easier to look at it like that. You may have spared me some grief tonight.
JeeQ
Watching this game there's no doubt in my mind we still have a chance

If Chip somehow gets this team to the playoffs the arrogance in his victory speech will be glorious

Trade a Top 10 RB for a worthless LB, bench your 40 million dollar RB, overpay for a CB, draft a WR in the 1st round who can't catch, and still make the playoffs laugh.gif
Eyrie
QUOTE (JeeQ @ Dec 8 2015, 03:27 AM) *
Watching this game there's no doubt in my mind we still have a chance

If Chip somehow gets this team to the playoffs the arrogance in his victory speech will be glorious

Trade a Top 10 RB for a worthless LB, bench your 40 million dollar RB, overpay for a CB, draft a WR in the 1st round who can't catch, and still make the playoffs laugh.gif

Just imagine how good we'll be next year if he can improve to being even an average GM!
mcnabbulous
Maxwell has been good for us.
nd9kel
Congratulations to us for Dallas winning....or, the Redskins losing, if that makes it feel better, lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.